Towel card striped 95x175 cm
Terrine Bio pork olives herbs de Provence Minnà 135 Gr �
Terrine Bio pork roasted hazelnuts Minnà 135 Gr�
Tapas organic Artichoke olives, Espelette pepper Minnà 130 Gr�
Tapas organic green olives almonds Minnà 130 Gr�
Tapas organic chickpeas, sesame, chestnut Minnà�130 Gr
Tapas bio-dried Tomatoes Tomme Corse Minnà 130 Gr
Composition: Pork belly, salt, pepper, then lightly smoked.
Weight: ~ 400gr.
Fresh product vacuum packed for better preservation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,30 €.
|3||6,60 €||Up to 0,61 €|
|6||6,39 €||Up to 2,45 €|
The panzetta is made in Corsica, made from pork belly, it is then salted and peppered and slightly smoked. Following this production phase, panzetta is refined in our cellars for several months.
Cooked panzetta is often grilled in slices of 1.5cm to 2cm in a pan, on a barbecue or in a fireplace, accompanied by fresh bread, a red wine " Orenga of Gaffory " and a Corsican cheese, it is a real treat. It can also be used in a multitude of preparation, such as: potato, gratin, stew, pie, pizza, soups, sauces, risotto ... It will delight you with its firm and melting texture! The panzetta can also be fried with eggs in a pan. It will gladly replace your bacon.
Tip: you can accompany your panzetta of figatellu , their flavors are a marvel! It is obviously a basic ingredient of Corsican cuisine, it will bring an exceptional flavor to many of your dishes.
It is recommended to keep it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
500gr of flour, 150gr / 200gr of tomme Corsican , 12 slices of panzetta of 1cm, 20 black pitted olives, 30cl of warm water, 1 tablespoon of Provence herb, 1 onion, 20cl of olive oil, 2 sachets of baker's yeast , 2 pinches of salt.
1. Mix the yeast in a glass of warm water (a glass bottom) and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and mix. Dig a well, pour in yeast and some of the water
3. Knead the dough by adding water gradually and olive oil until a smooth paste. Cover it with a cloth and let it swell.
4. Take the panzetta and slice it, so that you make some pretty bacon. Then in a hot pan and a drizzle of olive oil, brown the panzetta bacon. Book now.
5. Finely chop the onion and brown it in the bacon fat. Book now.
6. Cut the olives into small pieces and grate the tomme corse. Book now.
7. Flour your work surface to work the dough, knead it and do not hesitate to add flour if necessary.
8. Lower the dough and place the ingredients: bacon, onions, olives, half tomme and herbes de Provence. Then fold the corners in the center to close and form the shape of a fougasse (oval).
9. Preheat your oven to 250 ° C, put your fougasse on parchment paper, cut it and spread the nicks.
10. Brush the fougasse with olive oil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
Tip: You can put under the plate, the fries with water, the crust will be all the more crisp.
Enjoy this fougasse as a starter, as a dish or as an aperitif, an original recipe that will delight your taste buds, your friends and your family!
300g of panzetta, 1kg of fresh beans, 400g of potatoes, 200g of leeks, 400g of onions, 200g of chard, 200g of young carrots, 100g of dandelions, 100gr of borage, 3 cloves of garlic, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper.
1. Clean the leeks and the chard, sort the dandelions and the borage, shell the beans, peel the potatoes, onions and carrots. Cut all the vegetables into cubes.
2. In a pot of cold water, put the panzetta cut into 6 pieces and bring to a boil over high heat. Chew, cover and cook for 1 hour.
3. In another pot, add the olive oil and melt the onions without browning them. Then add the leeks a few minutes then the other vegetables and the garlic (peeled).
4. Pour the cooking water from the panzetta at the height of the vegetables as well as the pieces of panzetta, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 1h30 on a low heat.
5. You can serve and accompany this soup with dried bread slices.
No customer reviews for the moment.